It appears that after Mr. Eazi took to his twitter page to endorse Ebony as his favorite female Dancehall artiste and Stoner Records signed act BossBae seems to have a problem with that. Few hours after that she quickly dropped a song to express her displeasure with how people confuse dancehall and hip life. Check out the piece for yourself and let’s know your take on it, enjoy.
You Might Also LIKE!!
- Shatta Wale – “Comfortable Lead” (Prod.by DJ PERF)
- AK Songstress – “Naked Truth”(Kaakie Diss) (Prod By B2)
- RudeBwoy Ranking – “Die 4 Love” (Crown Love Riddim)
- Bisa Kdei – “Life” ft. Patoranking
- Teephlow – “Dab On Dem” (Prod. by KopowBeatGad)
- IWAN – “Fucken Guy” (Prod. by Spanky Beatz)(Shatta Wale Diss)
- Wanlov The Kubolor – “Ah Well” (DBlack Diss)
- Jah Lead – “Chill Dem” (Migraine Riddim) (Prod. By Brainy Beatz)
- Shatta Wale – “Dem Confuse” (Prod. by Shawers Ebiem)
- Kaakie – “On Dem” ft. Samini x Adi Virgo