Koo Ntakra drops unexpected hardcore hip-hop strictly rap titled 48 Bars. The song produced by Qhola Beatz is one of the versions of the young producer’s hip-hop Riddim.
In the heat of recent lyrical war, the young Akwapeam/Kofcity hitmaker follows his ‘King of Kofcity’ song released late last year with another non stop punches.
You Might Also LIKE!!
- Sarkodie – “Trumpet” ft. TeePhlow, Medikal, Strongman, Koo Ntakra, Donzy & Pappy Kojo
- VIDEO: Sarkodie – “Trumpet” ft. TeePhlow, Medikal, Strongman, Koo Ntakra, Donzy & Pappy Kojo
- Koo Ntakra – “Girls” ft. Yaa Pono (Prod. By HypeLyrix)
- Koo Ntakra x Strongman – “Rap Lesson” (Prod. By Wings Armani)
- Kyeame Kwame – “Best Rapper Alive” ft. Beat Bender (Prod. by Abochi)
- Koo Ntakra – “Taking Over” ft. Kwame Seseben & K Spunky (Prod. by Ragoon)
- Koo Ntakra – “Dzibortey” ft. Danso Abiam ( Prod. By TubhaniBeatz )
- Da Hammer – “Effortless” ft. Teephlow, Medikal, Akan & Worlasi
- Flowking Stone – “State Of The Rappers Address” (SORA)
- Okra Tom Dawidi – “Fitem” ft. Sarkodie (Prod. By Nshona Muzik)