Ras Kuuku quickly drops a new song with Medikal titled “Oonda” after the ‘bitter’ experiences at the VGMAs on Saturday. Both didn’t win any award for their nominated slots, Ras Kuuku in particular who stormed out of the venue however says he’s okay now but says “music is born in us. I felt very disappointed that my hardwork wasn’t well recognized with at least a single award, meanwhile my fans and my crew voted heavily. But that won’t stop us from doing the works. i am coming back stronger and better, I won’t give up at all.”
“Oonda” seems to be a quick punch to ‘haters’ as Ras Kuuku himself says. Medikal’s lines also swept along same lines while encouraging themselves they’ll get back stronger. Listen, download & share.
You Might Also LIKE!!
- Rudebwoy Ranking – No Long Talk ft Epixode, Ras Kuuku & Iwan (Prod. By BeatMonsta)
- Ras Kuuku – “Nwansina” (Remix) ft. StoneBwoy & Luther
- Ras Kuuku – “Thing Turn Up” (Quality Time Riddim)
- VIDEO: Ras Kuuku – Nwansina (Remix) ft. StoneBwoy & Luther
- Pope Skinny – “Yaayi” ft. Ras Kuuku (Prod By Hypelyrix)
- 2Toff – “One Puff” ft Ras Kuuku
- Medikal – “Too Risky” ft. Sister Debby (Prod. By UnkleBeatz)
- Medikal – “Still Pampee” (Prod By UnkleBeatz)
- Sarkodie – “Trumpet” ft. TeePhlow, Medikal, Strongman, Koo Ntakra, Donzy & Pappy Kojo
- Magnom – “Money In My Pocket” ft. MediKal & Ayat (Prod By MagNom)