Shatta Wale isnt that fun of riot as most people will think.
He joins the list of Ghanaian celebrities who have started paying their last respect to the late Captain Maxwell Adam Mahama.
D Black, Bossu Kule, Ameyaw Debrah, Stonebwoy, etc shared their pain on social media yesterday and today, Shatta Wale brings us something from his booth.
In the song titled “Justice For Mahama”, Wale expresses angst over the death of the officer and calls for justice for him. He questions the cause of the gory incidence and says he wishes he could have stopped it.
In the end, Shatta Wale prays to God to punish all the people involved in the act.
You Might Also LIKE!!
- Shatta Wale – “Skin Pain” (Prod By Willisbeats)
- Shatta Wale – “Ayoo” (Prod. By Possi Gee)
- Shatta Wale – “Nana vs Mahama” (Prod. by Willis Beatz)
- Shatta Wale – “Life Changer” (Prod. by Da Maker)
- Shatta Wale – Paper (Prod. by Money Beatz)
- Shatta Wale x Joint 77 – “ThrowBack” (Prod. By Da Maker)
- Shatta Wale – “Mahama Paper”
- Samini And Shatta Wale End Long Time Beef On Twitter
- Shatta Wale – “Aplanke” (Prod. by B2)
- Shatta Wale – “Gangsta No Deh Call Police” (Ara B Diss)(Prod. by Da Maker)