Strongman finally releases the most anticipated track titled Transformer featuring singer/songwriter Akwaboah.
On Transformer, the Strongman talks about how long His relationship with his partner has been and nobody will be able to change his mind. Known for his deep lyrical dexterity, the rapper tones down a bit on the usual punchlines to make the song clear enough for the grasp of the mind.
Akwaboah comes in with his magical voice to add more juice to the song by making it more appealing.
Been the first song to be released by Strongman under SarkCess Music, a lot has been put into the production with credit to Tubhani Muzik and mixing credit to Kayway.
You Might Also LIKE!!
- Sarkodie – “Kokooko” ft. Akwaboah (Daasebre Gyamenah Tribute)
- Akwaboah – “Hello” ft. Sarkodie
- Strongman – Hardcore (Prod By TubhaniMuzik)
- Strongman – “Pieto Datso” ft. Sarkodie (Prod By DenSwag)
- Akwaboah – Naadu (Prod. By Skinny Willis)
- Liwin – “I Don’t Think Far” ft. Medikal x Yaa Pono x Kwaw Kese x Stay Jay x Strongman x Opanka
- Strongman – “All My Money” ft. Edem & Lil Shaker
- Sarkodie – “Trumpet” ft. TeePhlow, Medikal, Strongman, Koo Ntakra, Donzy & Pappy Kojo
- Strongman – “Flow On Drugs” ft. FlowKing Stone x Gemini x Epixode
- VIDEO: Akwaboah – Mesan Agye Wo