Sista Afia is one artiste who is in for the attention as she intends to go the extra mile to get that.
In an interview with Radio and TV personality, Delay she said “I am an attention seeker and so I need to get the full attention of my audience, I feel uncomfortable when nobody talks about me, I am controversial and I need everybody’s attention on me when I perform”.
She further said “I live for the attention, people will know who I am and that’s what I want.”
She indicated that “exposing my body will make people notice me and that means more likes and following for me”.
You Might Also LIKE!!
- Sista Afia – Bokor ft. Medikal (Prod. By Ippapi)
- VIDEO: Sista Afia – Boko ft. Medikal
- VIDEO: Sista Afia – “Jeje” ft. Shatta Wale
- Guru Withdraws From #VGMAs 2017 After Being Nominated
- Ghana Entertainment Awards USA | See Full Lists Of Winners
- 2 In ONE – “Amanaa” ft. Teephlow & Tinny + “Abinga”
- “Ghanaians Don’t Understand The Music Industry And Its Business” – Sarkodie
- Kofi Kinaata deserved better in #VGMA2017 Nominations – Samini
- StoneBwoy Finally Reacts To Reports Of Financial Issues With Beatz Dakay
- StoneBwoy & Beatz Dakay In Messy Saga Over Money