Self-acclaimed Dancehall King, Shatta Wale has disclosed that he will soon engage in a street fight with bloggers who have been writing negative stories about him.
“One of these days if I meet you and you identify yourself as a blogger, I will beat you and put a live cam on you so that your colleagues will see how disgrace looks like. All the time Shatta Wale has done this, he has done that,” he revealed.
He discounted rumours he has been bounced a US Visa that is why he did not make his trip to the US revealing that he has a two-year VISA.
“I am leaving for Yankee tomorrow. Those bloggers and haters who are saying I have been bounced a visa will be shamed. I am a very dirty talented artiste….I am the happiest artiste in Ghana and it is not all about money,” he said.
He explained that his 1st July show in the US could not come off because of the way his promoters there handled the issues.
“My promoters for the 1st July Show in the US messed up but I am coming there life and you guys will see me,” he assured
You Might Also LIKE!!
- Shatta Wale Can Sleep With Me Only if… – Sister Afia
- Samini And Shatta Wale End Long Time Beef On Twitter
- Shatta Wale’s Set To Begin “After The Storm” Album Tour in America
- StoneBwoy Finally Reacts To Reports Of Financial Issues With Beatz Dakay
- Shatta Wale – “Evil” ft. Shatta Michy (Prod. By Da Maker)
- Shatta Wale – Waitti (Prod. by MOG Beatz)
- Shatta Wale – Allo ft. Kwaw Kese (Prod. by Willis Beatz)
- Shatta Wale – London Girls (Prod By B2)
- Shatta Wale – “Life Changer” (Prod. by Da Maker)
- Shatta Wale – “Umbrella” (Prod.By Willisbeats)