Go Down is one of those tracks that has gained a massive success online especially on Instagram. The go down challenge got people sending dance videos from all over the world with smashing dance moves. This paved the way for Julz the UK Afropop artist who delivered a product that seemed to bridge the gap between pop and Afro fusing the two genres together and possibly the reason for the warm reception of the song globally. Finally, after all the anticipation we get to lay our eyes on the official video to GO DOWN delivered with a twist not following traditional video themes. The video is set in London, shot and directed by label producer Ama Fru from Afru Music Entertainment. We do not seem to get enough of this video right until the end. You are most definitely not skipping this video in a hurry.
You Might Also LIKE!!
- VIDEO: Fuse ODG – “Jinja”
- VIDEO: Fuse ODG x Joey B x Wretch32 – “Tingo”
- VIDEO: DJ Henry X – “Like This” ft. Wizkid
- VIDEO: Kwaw Kese & Pope Skinny – “Tw3de3 Ginger”
- VIDEO: Bisa Kdei – “Brother Brother”
- VIDEO: Fuse ODG – “Top Of My Charts”
- VIDEO: Joel Orleans – “Give Me Room” ft. Kwaw Kese
- VIDEO: Omar Sterling X Mugeez – “Talk Talk”
- VIDEO: Omar Sterling – “Ibiza”
- VIDEO: Kwaw Kese -“Ruff”