Each omelette is pressed and folded to make two packages.
They are perfect as a meal or as a snack, and you can pack them to eat on the go.
What you need:
– Four eggs
– Two tablespoons of butter
– Black pepper
– Three quarters a cup of finely grated cheese
– Salt to taste
1. Beat the eggs with salt and pepper in a bowl.
2. Place a non-stick skillet on medium heat and add the butter.
3. Pour in half of the eggs, covering the bottom of the pan.
4. Sprinkle half the cheese on top.
5. Cook till the sides are firm.
6. Using a rubber spatula, fold over and press down until the shape is set.
7. Repeat steps 2 to 6 with the remaining egg.