This yam pepper soup recipe is super easy to make, you’ll be glad if you tried it.
What you need:
– Pepper soup spice mix
– One teaspoon of paprika
– Several pieces of peeled and washed and previously boiled yam
– Salt and seasoning cubes
– One teaspoon of palm oil
– Cubes of seasoned and cooked meat, fish, shrimps etc.
Preparing yam pepper soup
– Combine all ingredients into a large pot and set to medium heat.
– Add some water and bring to boil.
– Let the mixture simmer for about 30 minutes or until the pieces of yam are as soft as you want.