If you like pastry but you are tired of meatpie and doughnuts etc. then you should try this right away.
What you need:
– A bowl of cooked chicken, chopped into small, fine pieces.
– Half a cup of spicy tomato sauce
– One cup of finely grated carrot
– Quarter a cup of chopped spring onions
– One cup of grated cheese
1. Mix the chicken pieces with tomato sauce.
2. Add in the carrot, cheese and spring onions.
3. Place the dough on a baking sheet and divide into five equal strips to make a mould.
Tip: You can use a glass cup to create an even form.
4. Spread the filling onto the pastry close to the middle.
Pie wrapped up
5. Remove the glass and tuck in the edges of the dough strips in the centre.
6. Bake for about 20 minutes in a preheated oven till it becomes a nice golden brown hue.
7. Set out on a tray to cool.
8. Serve your pie!