Chocolate, in whatever form, tastes amazing.
Chocolate cookies are a favourite snack or dessert for many people. And the good news is that it doesn’t always have to be store bought.
Here is how to easily bake chocolate cookies at home:
What you need:
– 250 grams of baking chocolate
– Four tablespoons of margarine
– Three cups of flour
– Half a teaspoon of baking powder
– Two eggs
– Half a cup of sugar
– About 150 grams of chocolate broken into chunks (you can use candy chocolates like M&M)
– Half a spoon of vanilla sugar
– Salt (to taste)
ALSO READ: 3 ways to make water taste better
1. Mix the sugar, eggs and vanilla sugar (if you’re using this).
2. Using a microwave oven, melt the margarine with baking chocolate.
3. Add the chunks of chocolate of the mixture and mix.
4. Mix flour, baking powder and salt in another bowl.
5. Add to the previous mixture and mix.
6. Shape the dough into desired shapes.
7. Lay your baking trays with some baking parchment.
8. Bake for about 15 minutes in a preheated oven.
9. Serve or store as desired.