This recipe is simple and interesting.
While you may be unsure as to what a watermelon is doing in a cake, a taste will certainly convince you.
What you need:
– Half a cup of sesame seeds
– Half a watermelon cut into small cubes
– One cup of honey
– Quarter a cup of four
– Two spoons of sugar
– Some olive oil
– Half a tablespoon of cinnamon
ALSO READ: How to bake carrot flavoured crackers
1. Preheat your oven at 180 degrees Celsius.
2. Place the watermelon in a colander for about an hour to strain.
3. Put the watermelon in a bog bowl and then add the sugar, flour, cinnamon, half a cup of cup honey and two spoons of olive oil.
4. Mix thoroughly but carefully so as not to break the watermelon. The batter is going to be a bit watery.
5. Grease a cake pan with some olive oil and sprinkle with sesame seeds.
6. Pour in the batter and spread evenly in the pan.
7. Sprinkle more sesame seeds on top and bake for about an hour.
8. Cool and serve as desired. Preferably by pouring some of the leftover honey on top of it.