What you need:
– Half bunch of fresh parsley, chopped
– Three spring onions, chopped
– 300 grams of mashed potatpes
– 750 grams of cooked crabmeat
– One teaspoon pf cayenne pepper
– One large egg
– Olive oil
– Plain flour
1. Beat the egg.
2. Mix the crabmeat, potatoes, onion, parsley, pepper, cayenne and egg in a bowl. Season with salt.
3. Refrigerate for about an hour to firm.
4. Form into small cakes and dust with flour.
5. Shallow-fry in olive oil over medium heat till both sides are golden brown.
6. Serve as desired.