Egg stew is not to be confused with scrambled eggs or other similar recipes.
It super easy to make and it can accompany several other meals. The main ingredients are just a lot of tomatoes and eggs.
It is great with boiled or fried yam/potatoes, bread and even white rice.
Egg stew served with rice
What you need:
– Two eggs
– Five plum tomatoes
– Slices of onion
– Salt and stock cubes to taste
– Fresh blended or dry pepper to taste
– Some vegetable oil
1. Cut up the tomatoes into big slices.
2. Whisk the eggs and add a pinch of salt.
3. Heat up the vegetable oil in a saucepan and then leave on medium heat.
4. Add in the onions and tomato slices.
5. Stir from time to time so they don’t dry up in the oil.
6. After about five minutes, add in the pepper, seasoning cube and salt to taste.
7. Stir some more until the mixture is well incorporated.
8. Pour in the egg slowly in a clockwise motion. Do not stir so that the eggs can come out clumpy.
9. Allow to cook for a few minutes.
10. Serve as desired!