No matter how inexperienced you are as a cook, you can totally prepare this meal.
It is so easy to make that even children can cook it, under adult supervision, of course.
What you need:
– One pack of pasta
– Cheese, grated
– Some parsley, chopped
– A pack of sausages, sliced
– 300 grams of cream
– Vegetable oil
– Salt to taste
ALSO READ: How to make a quick cheese pie
1. Boil the pasta in hot water with salt.
2. Fry the slices of sausages in oil till golden brown.
3. Add the cream and chopped parsley to the sausages and stir.
4. Sprinkle the grated cheese over the sauce.
5. Combine boiled pasta with the sauce.
6. Serve as desired.