This really easy recipe is a great way to cook spaghetti.
Many pasta lovers either cook it with pepper or plain and then eat with stew.
This recipe gives you a chance to switch things up a bit.
What you need:
– One pack of spaghetti
– One onion
– Five cloves of garlic
– Six large cherry tomatoes
– One bunch of basil
– Three spoons of grated cheese
– A tablespoon of olive oil
– Black pepper, red pepper and salt to taste
ALSO READ: Thai pineapple fried rice
1. Chop up the onion, garlic, tomatoes and basil.
2. Boil the spaghetti in a big pot for a few minutes.
3. Throw in the chopped ingredients.
4. Season with pepper and salt.
5. Reduce heat and continue, stirring occasionally as the sauce thickens.
6. When the spaghetti is done, sprinkle with the grated cheese.
7. Serve as desired.