Being on a diet means you can’t eat ice cream, but this is so much better!
With this recipe, you don’t have to worry about skipping desserts because this is a perfectly healthy dessert.
What you need:
– One or two bananas cut into slices
– Two apples chopped into small cubes
– Half a cup of grated coconut
– Seedless grapes
– Two cups of yogurt
1. Place some of each fruit into a dessert bowl, making a colourful pile.
2. Pour the yogurt atop the fruits in the bowl.
3. Sprinkle with the fruits again, sandwiching the yogurt with fruit
4. Refrigerate and serve!