There is no reason to be afraid of cooking experiments.
You might actually try a foreign recipe and discover that you have a fondness for it. Asians like cooking their rice with peppers and sweet pineapple.
Here is how to make pineapple fried rice, the Asian way:
What you need:
– One cup of brown rice
– Cubes of pineapple
– One large red pepper
– Slices of onion
– One tablespoon of olive oil
– Two cloves of garlic
– Ginger root
– Two tablespoons of soy sauce
– Two tablespoons of sesame oil
– Salt and pepper to taste
ALSO READ: Italian rigatoni, eggplant and cheese
1. Boil the rice in salted water.
2. Place a pot on medium heat and add the onion slices, garlic and ginger roots for about two minutes.
3. Cut the pepper into cubes and add them in, leave for about 10 minutes.
4. Add in the boiled rice and pineapples.
5. Add salt and pepper to taste.
6. Put in the soy sauce and sesame oil and mix thoroughly.
7. Serve as desired.