Being vegetarian does not mean you can’t eat breakfast wraps.
In fact, being vegetarian does not stop you from eating any meals. All you have to do is substitute meat for vegetables.
ALSO READ: This tomato tuna is a sushi alternative
Here is how to make a vegetable wrap. It is quite easy and takes a short time to prepare.
What you need:
– One piece of flatbread
– Two tablespoons of hummus
– Slices of cucumber
– One tomato
– One carrot
– Herbs of choice
1. Chop up the tomato, carrot and herbs.
2. Spread the hummus over the flatbread
3. Spread the vegetables onto it.
4. Roll it up to form a roll.
5. Enjoy your meal!