Drum roll…We have our10 Lucky Day 30 winners!
This marks the end of the #Emilinks MyDoorStory Giveaway and we say thank you to everyone who participated and won in the Giveaway.
For the past 30 Days, Emilinks has given out N10,000 to 300 lucky people making a total a sum of N3,000,000 for sharing photos of beautiful doors, bad doors, wardrobes, kitchens and eventually buildings.
To catch up with previous days of the giveaway, click here. Sadly there is no Day 31 as it ends today.
Emilinks is a global manufacturer of world-class finishing and furnishing products such as doors, beds, kitchens, dining sets, wardrobes and shelves for homes, offices, hotels, royal palaces, presidential lodge, honeymoon suites and luxury villas. Emilinks uses a variety of innovative techniques blended with exclusive designs to build premium quality products.
With a record of excellence in all areas, Emilinks wants to empower Nigerians over the next 4 days!
MD/CEO of Emilinks Limited, Solomon E. Nwadiogbu, a very patriotic Nigerian is standing his ground to see that fake and substandard products are totally eliminated in Nigeria. He pioneered a campaign to eliminate fake and substandard products by crashing the prices of doors, wardrobes, kitchens and other furniture products in Nigeria.
We may have realized that doors play a huge part in our everyday lives. Ever wondered why there are so many philosophical sayings which include “Doors”, now is your time to reflect on the role doors play in your life and the disadvantage of having bad doors!
Here’s the list of our 10 lucky winners! You will be contacted today
Post on BN:
1) Ogundare Rotimi – The Three Little Pigs (A fable about using standard materials like emilinks products in building house)
Once upon a time there were three little pigs. One pig built a house of straw while the second pig built his house with sticks. They built their houses very quickly and then sang and danced all day because they were lazy.
The third little pig worked hard all day and built his house with bricks.
A big bad wolf saw the two little pigs while they danced and played and thought, “What juicy tender meals they will make!” He chased the two pigs and they ran and hid in their houses. The big bad wolf went to the first house and huffed and puffed and blew the house down in minutes. The frightened little pig ran to the second pig’s house that was made of sticks. The big bad wolf now came to this house and huffed and puffed and blew the house down in hardly any time. Now, the two little pigs were terrified and ran to the third pig’s house that was made of bricks.
The big bad wolf tried to huff and puff and blow the house down, but he could not. He kept trying for hours but the house was very strong and the little pigs were safe inside. He tried to enter through the chimney but the third little pig boiled a big pot of water and kept it below the chimney. The wolf fell into it and died.
The two little pigs now felt sorry for having been so lazy. They too built their houses with bricks and lived happily ever after.
#Emilinks #MyDoorStory #DAY30
2) Ezinne R – Day30 #emilinks #mydoorstory
23rd December 2012 we all traveled to the village as usual for the Christmas celebration. Omoh come and see my village has change oooo,see big big houses everywhere,standard and we’ll erected buildings,i was surprised at the same time glad that my Bush village is now developing.
Malaysian guys as they are popularly called are really working. Guys from the ages of 20-30 were the owners and landlords of these gallant buildings.This made my uncle so jealous that he swore to beat them, he never knew the quality of the materials or the professionals that erected the building,all he cared about was that he was going to beat them.
Oya na the time to build is here,my uncle went and chattered substandard product cause that’s Wat his pocket can afford. He actually completed the building and started boasting all over the village, He even went to the extent of putting up an opening ceremony for the house.
Gbagan!!!! 2years later saddest news occurred, my uncles mansion collapsed killing his aged mother.It was indeed a sad day all over the village.My uncle wept bitterly, but his tears couldn’t bring back his dead mother nor bring back the collapsed house to order. He learnt his lesson in a hard way. He promised himself not to ever copy others
It was later he found out the secret behind others stronge and durable buildings….. It’s Emilinks,,,,,,emilinks product is 1 of the major product that were used in the buildings in my village.All thanks to emilinks for standing the taste of time. My uncle has decided to build a little house as far as its emilinks product that is going to be used. His words exactly ‘it’s better is small and strong, than big and fragile.
3) @chocolate_adaa Notin lik d satisfaction U get from knowing when it comes to safety, #Emilinks got u covered. #MyDoorStory #Day30
4) @Moyoolusoji – Day30 #Emilinks #MyDoorStory My high quality house is my long term investment that can’t collapse and it protect me
5) Oladoyin O. – My heart breaks each time I share it, and took a lot of tears from me to forget it. My parent happen to be God servant who formally live in the village where we seems to be affluent among others villagers, we know on a normal rating we are average among the city rich people because my dad struggle to complete one house, if you see this building when it was completed it is obvious that its substandard, the wall is half plastered, the roof leaks, the doors pave way for mosquitos at night, the bed stand are not strong to withstand fat human, but still look good in the sight of the villagers, because it was the best building compare to other huts , and because of this reason every villagers want to attach themselves to us, at the end of two years we parked for Lagos and my dad gave the building for free to few villager who are hopeless, but on this sad day of August 20th 2002, some government constructing agency came to arrest my parent for murder offense, I was so mad at my parent and I couldn’t believe what my eye are seeing, I was thinking inside of me what will people say when they hear pastor and his wife was arrested, but I didn’t know that what was cleared to me was little, immediately I was really soak with tears. So I noticed that instead of them to take us to the station, they drove us down to my parent village where we stayed before, on getting there we saw that our building had collapsed, my sense boosted immediately and I ran into another tears because I knew that the substandard old building indeed might have killed some couple of villagers. This scenario really led my dad & mum into serious trouble that took us length of time to solve, but at the end the building was reconstructed with quality and everlasting materials, from inside to the outside. #Emilinks #mydoorstory #bellanaija #day30
6) Oladarhyo S. – I was taught a great lesson from the use of Substandard materials and for a longtime it will go down as a stinging memory. We are a very happy family as a unit . One faithful evening after mumcy came back from work ,myself and mumcy was at the sitting room arranging the room for our visitors cos we were going to be having an August visitor that
day. My only sister was outside playing with sands with her friends when suddenly, we heard a loud noise, coming from the my sister’s angle. At first I thought she was beaten by her peers only to look back to find out that the wall had fallen and landed on her and her friends! I screamed, myself and mumcy rushed out to rescue them which took us about 3hours to get them out … But it’s been late for us to get them saved. Before getting to the hospital they all had given up the ghost. If only the house was
built with quality materials it wouldn’t have fallen on them… A bad materials coupled with ignorance cost us four lives. If only the house was built with quality materials, that unforeseen situation would have never occurred and the family won’t be scattered as it is today. Cos since that incident we have not been able to come together as a family again and most of our neighbours who lost their wards too are no more in good terms with us. Please learn to Use quality materials and products so you can live in peace, rest of mind and comfort. I have learnt my own lesson and have seen it first hand. Get quality, Get Emilinks! #MyDoorStory #Emilinks day30
7) Holarnipekun O. – Few years back my dad was awarded a contract in Lautech to build a four stories staff office which was a huge project which he took with levity hands. God so good he had always been successful using some material for his pass constructions, so he made sure the materials he used are standard materials that can make the building strong that no wind can make it collapsed.
The ongoing construction work continues as he bought materials like security doors,roofing, shelves, office doors, gate and so on. At the end of the construction he and his co-workers achieve the best structure which led to my dad being compensated tremendously.No wonder the building was rated as the most magnificent building in Nigeria varsities and this led to my dad being awarded another contract that same year.The building lift was just awesome and up till now the foundation of the building is still strong. This was made possible by using Emilinks products.#Emilinks #Mydoorstory #bellanaija #Day 30
8) @jmadekunle – According to the parlance in yoruba “ojo buruku esu gbomimu” it happened this day May 25, 2016 at around 12:55pm in Odo Oba along Ogbomoso to Oyo road, when the brake to this truck failed and the driver of the truck was trying to stop the truck by all possible means but all to no avail. He later got a plan to stop the truck by hitting a house near the road not knowing that there was a man sleeping inside the room he aimed at , has he struck the room he aimed at, all the building collapsed and stopped the truck, the building did not only collapsed, it also killed the man and everyone in the building, also caused 3 houses near the building to fell off half way leaving the occupants fatally wounded. It was a very tragic moment for me and other people around me for the lives wasted and the properties lost, 20 lives were recorded dead at the incident while 40 people were injured and 3 missing souls which might have hung under the collapsed building. Moral, never go for less in life, plan for the safety and security of your tomorrow. Choose emilinks building materials today. @EmilinksNG @bellanaijaonline #emilinks #mydoorstory #day30
9) @stephen_phransis – @bellanaijaonline : They say “if knowledge is expensive,try ignorance”. Ignorance led my former neighbour back to his humble beginnings. Ohh! Hw Mr. Kofo – my neighbour loved QUANTITY and he doesn’t care about QUALITY things unlike his friend Mr.Wale who wouldn’t go for anything less than QUALITY . After both friend’s worked for d government for so many, they retired and decided to use their entitlement to build a house.Been close friends, they decided to build in d same vicinity,they used the same building style but the difference was the QUALITY of the building materials. Eventually,they completed their houses and both moved in.
As time went by,Mr kofo started experiencing problems ranging from leaking roofs, termites infestations, cracked walls to mention a few.Unlike Mr. Wale who was enjoying his money’s worth because he patronized QUALITY materials especially the wood aspect. Mr.Wale used #Emilinks wood for his roof frame and was protected from leaking roof and also used #Emilinks termites-proof doors,Kitchen cabinets and wardrobes and so free from termites infestations. Unfortunately for Mr.Kofo he had to sell the house because the cost of repairing was becoming unbearable.
So get QUALITY building materials, get #Emilinks furniture and get Peace of Mind.
10) @kikihakeem -When building your house, sustainability should be your watch word. Sustainability is a trendy word that is often tossed about, but the real definition may be lost in translation at times.
It is therefore very important that quality materials are used when building or purchasing your house. I know in some cases people rather prefer going for substandard materials because they are cheap forgetting what will become of that house in the long run or in the future. People often forget bad or substandard materials come cheap because they have low sustainability therefore they only last for a short period of time and cannot stomach damages that may arise as time goes on causing the house to be in a very terrible and unsafe state or in some cases causing it to collapse leading to a traumatising experience that overwhelms ones state of mind .
The damages that substandard materials cause are too numerous to be mentioned.Should we start from causing premature death or losing of priced processions or even the death of decades of achievements and hard work? Later they would say its “people from the village” that is doing them not knowing they are the ones responsible for their predicament. it hurts me to the bone, when i see the results of using substandard materials while building a house because such pain and damage could have been be averted just by doing something very simple which is, using quality materials when building.
I strongly believe that if we all come together and build our houses with quality materials and products, it will help reduce the rate of premature or timely death, preserve our priced processions, achievements, and hard work and also it will help us store memories that can be kept for our generations unborn. Lets not forget it saves money in the long run.
Therefore when building your house, you should ask yourself certain questions so you don’t end up with a pile of regrets. So, ALWAYS use quality materials such as #Emiinks and its likes to build your house as #Emiinks is an insurance of sustainability I forever trust #Emilinks as Quality is their top Priority . #EMILINKS #MYDOORSTORY #DAY30
If you were announced as a winner on previous days of the giveaway, please check your Inbox/Message requests/Spam for all the details we need to process your reward.