Not so many have heard or even eaten this super delicious delicacy, yam pancake.
Yam Pancake, inspired by the popular potato pancake, is pretty much simple to prepare and it’s a great substitute for the conventional yam and eggs. I mean, it’s really interesting to spice things up a bit every now and then.
With just a few other ingredients alongside the yam, you can prepare this meal in no time.
1. Boiled yam
4. Seasoning cubes
5. Veggies (optional)
1. Mash the boiled yam properly.
2. Break the eggs into the mashed yam. Add chopped onion and veggies. Stir well to mix properly.
3. Add salt and the seasoning cubes. Mix well.
4. In a skillet over minimum heat, add a tablespoon of oil.
5. Scoop the batter into the skillet (make sure it isn’t too thick). Flip to the other side as well and cook until brown on both sides.
Pretty easy right? Your yam pancake is absolutely ready and yummy. Enjoy!