Not only should you be able to control the flavour but also the amount of healthy and unhealthy substance that goes into your mayonnaise.
Eating and enjoying a sweet and yummy and tasty dish is as important as eating a healthy one. So, you want to be sure both the taste and the quality of your meal.
Although there is healthy mayonnaise being sold in the market, it comes with higher prices. So, rather than spend so much purchasing one, why not just make it yourself. That way, you’re sure of not only the quality of your mayonnaise but you also get to enjoy the flavour of your choice. Isn’t that awesome? Anyway, let’s get to it. Here’s how you can make this cream.
1. 2 Eggs
2. 1/2 teaspoon Sugar
3. 1/4 Salt
4. 1/2 Mustard
5. 1/24Lemon juice (or vinegar)
6. 3/4 Avocado oil (or olive oil)
1. Crack the eggs, turn into a blender and blend for about 2 minutes till it gets light and frothy.
2. Add the mustard, salt, sugar and lemon juice to the egg and blend some more.
3. Slowly add the oil and keep blending until the mixture thickens.
Note; If you want your mayonnaise sweet, you can add in some more sugar but if you like it sour, you can add some more lemon juice.
There you go! Your mayonnaise is ready.