Dark chocolates are super healthy.
Not only are chocolates so healthy but are quite easy to prepare. So why won’t we be glad to make them at are convenience every now and then?
Dark chocolates have low sugar and contain 85% or more cocoa, unlike the milky chocolate candy.
1. Coconut oil
3. Cocoa powder
4. Vanilla essence
1. In a saucepan, pour the coconut oil and put it on low heat so that it doesn’t get burnt.
2. Add the honey to the coconut oil and keep stirring.
3. Add the cocoa powder and stir till you get a glossy and smooth liquid dark chocolate.
4. Add the vanilla essence and stir.
5. Pour the chocolate into any container of your choice. You can even pour it into cupcake pans.
6. Refrigerate it so that it becomes hard as it takes the shape of the container.
There you go. Eat as many bars dark chocolates as you can. They are completely healthy.