Macaroni salad, unlike most dishes, is enjoyed chilled.
This special delicacy is a cold plate of fruit salad, a pasta or macaroni salad, cheese, mayonnaise, mustard, crackers, a tossed salad, or a sandwich. Anything that can be made cold and doesn’t require any heating.
1. Macaroni noodles, cooked and drained
3. Bacon (cooked and crumbled)
5. Bell pepper, chopped
6. Salt and pepper
8. Red onion, minced
9. Vinegar (optional)
10. Brown mustard
1. Put the cooked macaroni in a large bowl and set aside.
2. In another bowl, combine the mayonnaise, sugar, vinegar, brown mustard, salt, and pepper. Mix well.
3. Add the cheese, bacon, pepper, and onion to the bowl with the macaroni. Toss to combine.
4. Add the dressing to the bowl with the pasta and vegetables. Mix well until everything is coated with the dressing.
Refrigerate until ready to eat.